Tablet Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I turn on the device?
The power button is on the left side of the device, hold this button for 2 seconds until you see the screen is light up.
2. How can I set up my email account on my tablet?
You can set up your Gmail and AOL by simply tap on Email icon; input your email account name and password to finish the easy email access set up.
3. Can I set up Yahoo or Comcast email account on my tablet?
The tablet uses Google Android operating systems which may not support some third party email services like Yahoo, hotmail, etc¡
4. How can I download Games and Apps?
The tablet has pre installed ¡°App Market¡± application which allows you download the games and apps.? Tap on ¡°App Market¡±, you will be asked to create an account to download the games and apps. We recomend that you use a gmail address to creat your account. Once you log into your account, you can download games and apps from the different categories.
5. If I don¡¯t like the games and the apps, can I uninstall them? If yes, how can I do that?
Yes, you can uninstall the games and apps from the application management. Touch ¡°Setting¡± icon from Desktop screen to bring up the Setting screen, touch ¡°Applications¡±, and touch ¡°Manage Applications¡± to start the un-installation process.
6. Does tablet has GPS?
No, it doesn¡¯t have GPS.
7. Can I use USB drive on the tablet?
The tablet doesn¡¯t have USB port. But the Network/USB dongle is an accessory which allows you to use the USB drive.
8. How can I set up the Wi-Fi connection?
Tap on Wi-Fi Settings icon on the desktop to get into the Wi-Fi connection set up page. Tap on ¡°Wi-Fi¡± to turn on the Wi-Fi connection, the Wi-Fi connection check box will turns green after the Wi-Fi connection is turned on. The tablet will automatically scan all the available Wi-Fi connection, you will be able to see all the available Wi-Fi networks on the list, you might need to provide password (depending what wireless router you use) to make the Wi-Fi connection. Once you¡¯re successfully connected to the Wi-Fi network, you can see a Wi-Fi connection icon on the top of the screen beside the speaker icon.
9. The Wi-Fi network shows connected, but I still can¡¯t access internet through web browser, what should I do?
You can try to reset your wireless router. Unplug the power cord of the router, leave it for 30 seconds and plug back the power cord. Redo the Wi-Fi connection again after reset the router.
10. I have Wi-Fi conntcted and I tired to lunch Kindle and Amazon Appstore but failed. I got the message "Please check your internet connection". How can I fix this issues?
To fix this issue, you need to set the system date and time to your local date and time. To set the system date and time, tap on "Setting"->"Date and Time", tap "+" and "-" to adjust the date and time.
11. How can I download the eBooks?
The Aldiko eBook reader is the pre-installed application which allows you to download lots of eBook from Aldiko eBook store. You might need a clean micro SD card to store the downloaded eBook.
12. How can I download facebook app and install it on my tablet?
You can search ¡°facebook1.3.2.apk¡± on Google and find the download link. Here is one: http://www.4shared.com/file/8XvPTZd2/_2__Facebook.html . Save the apk file in a clean micro SD card, put the micro SD card into the SD card slot, open file browser, find the apk file in the SD card, run this file to install the Facebook app on the tablet. ?
13. How can I play music and video on my tablet?
Touch ¡°My Video¡± or ¡°My Music¡± on the desktop screen to start the built-in video or music player. You can select storage device for the digital video or music content by touching ¡°Select Storage Device¡± from the command menu. We high recommend that you use a clean micro SD card to store and manage your digital music and movie.
14. What formats are supported by the tablet for the digital music, video and photo?
Music: wma, wav, mp3
15. Where can I get technical support?
Please send email to email@example.com for any issue you have on your tablet.